Divine Word Missionaries identifiy social communication in the form of mass media, book publishing, the internet and social media as one its ministry tools in proclaiming the Word of God.
Sunday TV Mass
In the Philippine Central Province, Divine Word Missionaries produce two Sunday TV Masses: The Healing Eucharist TV Mass aired in ABS CBN every Sunday from 6:00 to 7:00 am, and The Family TV Mass aired in 5plus every Sunday from 6:00 to 7:00am.
The Healing Eucharist TV Mass is produced by the Healing Eucharist Inc. Please click this link to know more about the SVD organization behind the Healing Eucharist TV Mass.
The Family TV Mass is produced by the Mission Communications Foundations Inc. Please click this link to know more about this SVD organization behind The Family TV Mass.
Radio Boradcasting and Programs with SVD anchors
Divine Word Missionaries have a long history of engagement in radio broadcasting in the Philippines that includes not only by being the radio anchor but even running a radio station.
Currently, the Divine Word Missionaries in the Philippines Southern Province are currently operating three radio stations, namely: DYRF-AM Radio Fuerza Cebu (1215 kHz), DYDW-Power FM Cebu (89.1 MHz), DYAJ-Power FM Ormoc (90.3 MHz) with WORD Broadcasting Corporation being the legal entity. Online streaming from these stations are available in this website link or by clicking the name in their logo above.
Meanwhile, in the Philippine Central Province, some Divine Word Missionaries are hosting long running prime-time radio programs namely:
- Light Moments in DZMM every Saturday from 10:00 with Fr Jerome Marquez SVD and Fr Randolf Flores SVD
- Salitang Buhay also in DZMM every Sunday from 9:00 – 10:00 pm with Fr Jerome Marquez SVD and Fr Bel San Luis
- Kapanalig sa DZRH every Sunday from 8:00 – 9:00 pm with Fr Manuel Bongayan SVD
- Parokya ni Father in Radio Veritas every Sunday from 7:00 – 8:00 am with Fr Manuel Bongayan SVD
- Hello Father in Radio Veritas every Monday to Friday from 9:00 – 11:00 in the evening
Logos Publications Inc. organized for the purpose of book publishing takes the lead using the print media for the WORD of God to gain wider and further reach. In the course of time, Logos has also included music and video production and distribution to respond to the growing need for electronic format in media transmission.